Girls, I have a crush?

Okay I was looking for an apt the other day and the apt adminstrator, who was helping me was beautiful. Would it be odd to call apt complex to ask her for coffee. Knowing that my crush has nothing to do with looking for an apt. Although I still am, I know won't be looking for one there for other reasons. However I really want to call them so I can ask for to see if she would go for coffee, but I do not want to be creepy calling a business phone number. What do you think I should do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds kinda cute actually lol.

• Lol you think so. I dont want to come off as a freak or anything of that nature.

• Well i did. She said she was dating someone already but i could tell she was genuinely flattered. Not so bad after all. Conversation was smooth plus i was really looking for an apt anyway.

• Well, at least you tried!

What Girls Said 3

• Try it. If she says no then at least you tried! But if she says yes how great would that be!

• That's cute go for it!! What's the worst that could happen

• Try it, worst outcome would be a no.