Girls, what makes you lose interest in a guy while your talking to him?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• If he shows signs of being immature or does if we just don't seem to mesh well. If it is hard to maintain conversation for longer than five minutes about something other than flirting, that is when I lose interest. I get that not every conversation is gold, but we shouldn't be consistently reaching dead ends.

What Girls Said 15

• First of all, not talking actually. When you don't have something to say and the girl has to find something to break the silence. But that could also mean that you don't have so much chemistry. And of course, talking only for himself, not especially bragging, but a few questions to her just to seem that you are interesting for her life or experiences would be really good sometimes, you know.

• If he expresses opinions that are disrespectful toward women, comes off as self-absorbed, or complains a whole bunch.

• Rude, obnoxious, and if he is just talking about himself for a long time and not wanting any other input. If he has no interest in me at all, like no questions or wants my opinion, then I figure he might just be trying to do a quick pick up, so I'll lose interest. A good conversation involves give and take.

• If he:
    Is arrogant
    Doesn't listen to what i have to say too.
    Is a " me, myself and I" sort of guy
    Looks down on other people.
    If i pick up on any lies
    speaks about his ex girlfriends, family or friends in a derogatory way
    If he comes across as too serious all of the time
    Appears controlling in anyway

• if he's rude, cocky, or boring. Those are the main ones.

• When he talks about his ex randomly, even worse when he cries

Obnoxious and rude to others

Distracted or answers his phone

• Agree with what everyone else said.

• when he's sexist/homophobic/transphobic/racist a. k. a. not a feminist
    feminist=equality regardless of gender, sexuality or race :)

• when guy dont listen to me and when he repeat one thing multiply times

• The one who annoying us by talking about sex and all shits every time when we don't want, guys need to make us to feel that they care us, which we can understand that the ways they talking.

• When he refers to himself as an 'alpha male' or he brags about the military.

• If he thinks he's all that. I hate when guys let their egos get in the way of who they truly are. That and being a total jerk to everyone around you.

• If he's
    Disrespectful
    Ignorant
    Or if he checks out other girls while we're out. And etc etc etc... So many things

• When he calls someone else his favorite right in front of you!😠 NOT COOL!!!

• To me is he's desire to just come up front and just want sex with you and just be so desperate to jump on a girl. That gets me annoyed and I leave the guy