Guys, what does it mean when guy tells this?

so he told me "thank u for your friendship"... though we kinda dating and even talked one time about marrige and things like that...
but sometimes he calls me "friend" and "thanks for ur friendship"
would guy tell this to the girl he like not like a friend?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• lol this guy looks like what i used to be. he probably sucks on his lines sometimes and finds saying such things ok. his friendship is probably kinda romantic.

• what does it mean "sucks on his lines"?
      i am not native English speaker

• sometimes he wants to talk and maybe can't find words to initiate it. so he probably sticks to something which makes ur mind go "HUH?". he is not trying to signify something really imp.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• sometimes someones significant other is also their best friend because no else had been there for them like they have so they say they are dating and theyre best friends. however if you say that you two are KINDA dating it sounds like maybe even you aren't sure if you guys are dating.

• Are you sure you're dating? Did he ever actually use the word "go out with me" or was it a "hangout" lol

• I guess he actualy likes u as a friend and lll this thing bout "marriage" wasn't true... after all it happened only once rigt?

• no, he said before "my dear friend"... but friends aren't sleep together, right?
      should i then friendzone him

• Sounds like he is hinting to you that he wants to be friends and that is it

• No, I wouldn't go out and put friends in her mind, if i would be interested in her.

• did you make sure your both on the same page. I suggest make sure now or sink like the titanic.