Does confidence even matter in a first approach to a girl if you're ugly?

Obviously no since looks are your first impression but what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does; exhibit A. I have a decent confident and I present myself well around people, therefore I do alright out there. Yes I've been rejected many times, but I've also gone to date many time with what people would consider "Out of my league". So ya just put yourself out there man and keep on trying.

• I guess you don't know what a first impression is. When you first meet a person before you say ANYTHING the FIRST thing they have to go off is how you look. This is why you dress nice for job interviews.

• I didn't read the second part.. just chill man, I was trying to help you out...

• I was only reading your question and I based my answer through that. I know what first impression is and don't you dare condescend me or patronize me in any way.

What Girls Said 3

• it really just depends on the girl. Not every girl is shallow and looking for a male model to come ask her out so yes I believe confidence can take you very far

• If she thinks your ugly, no.

• It does because not everyone is stuck on looks or views who you might find ugly as ugly

What Guys Said 4

• yes... u mught make some good impression... but only 2 a girl who doesn't care bout looks much...;-)

• even if u have a parasite hanging from ur face, cofidence matters. its always a plus point. i have seen many ugly guys with their ladies and thought "HOW"

• "First Approach"

• And most likely because they have money

• not really money. but yeah my opinion is only valid if she knows u beforehand. though talent can compensate for good looks sometimes.

• I don't think so mate.

Ask girls i hope she differ my POV.

• No, if you're hot- you're the guy with confidence who came to sweep her off her feet. If you're ugly- you're a perverted creep for talking to her.