Girls, I need a girlfriend. So who wants to be mine?

So apparently this isn't clear, which I thought is would be obvious. Its a gag (not girls ask guys) question. I guess too many people take things too literally or too seriously, lol, wow! I really thought people wouldn't take this question seriously, lol! Why would I put it up there anonymously if I was serious? Or why would I be so vague. I never thought someone would ever take this seriously! wow lol!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Not me. Thanks for asking though?

What Girls Said 11

• I would but this line is too long.

• Hey I can always use more gf's! lol

• Desparate much?

• umm if you read below you will see that this is a gag (not girls ask guys) question! lol Have a nice day!

• Lol it's John Wayne Gacy, heterosexual.

• of course I'm Hereroxexual lol

• Says an anonymous poster lol

• of course why put myself out there! lol

• nah I just thought I would make a fun and humorous question! I've had a stressful week so its a way to unwind! lol

• Fair enough lol

• Maybe you should try some dating sites? Apparently OKC is awesome! Which I just put mine up there :)

• Thats cool!

• OKC is honestly good, haven't met a perfect one yet but met some different ones.

• yeah I met this girl on there one time in person and she didn't at all like she did in her pics, I mean in her pics I thought she looked prettier, but when I met her in real life its like what the heck, I mean I wasn't a total douche bag to her, but we did have a ton in common, but it didn't go anywhere.

• This is not a dating website. Save the begging for Match. com or eHarmony.

• Bit too old

• So I take it u want to date kids? lol

• Thats sad, tbh I'm sorry to hear that tbh. I can say that I am honestly different. I'm kinda of ready to settle down so to speak but in all due time I suppose!

• I think you just have to meet the right ones whether young or old. I mean to me 12 years isn't that big of difference. But I would say that I am way more mature than most other guys as well!

• You're too old for me.
    Dangarang.

• age is only a number, lol

• This is not a dating site my friend. This is a site where you come and ask for advice. If you want a girlfriend you have to go step out of the house and meet people and get to know people. No one is going to just fall out of the sky for you.

• Don't u guys ever read what is below? I started this as a gag (not girls ask guys) question. U know kinda of like a gag gift. lol Man too many people take things too literally and too seriously, lol

• I can always just get a mail order bride! lol

• what is on offer lol?

• I don't know how about a date to the bahamas to start? Go to a hotel right on the beach and enjoy the beautiful weather. So how does that sound?

• Ok thanks for posting the update and for replying. Hope you get your dream girl in real life :) you re quite right about anonymous posts like this - they dont work and nor do they belong on here. Good luck

• I like older men.