He told me I was beautiful and when my friends told him I had a crush on him he said, he doesn't like ugly girls?

I just thought we were really good friends and I can't believe he said such an awful thing. What do I do now and how can I stop seeing An ugly girl every time I look in a mirror?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he's a douche, or he's embarrassed of what your friends said and just said something to sound "guy-ish", not GAY, but GUY. Which makes sense since he sounds like a kid. But that just means it's obvious he ain't a man yet. I think he still likes you, but he's just "keeping up with the Joneses", if you know what I mean.

What Guys Said 2

• basically w8... i believe he actually likes u... and he just don't want others 2 know that u like each other...;-)

• Well he just doesn't like ugly girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry about it! You look amazing, and he was probably just saying that to your friends so they wouldn't realize that he liked you. You could always ask him about it, talk to him. Do it face to face, it's more personal. I'm sure he likes you, wouldn't worry about it too much! :)

• He sounds immature and stupid!! Find another guy he's not worth it

• 1) you're pretty
    2) he sounds like an ass
    3) he secretely likes you

• Well I think you are beautiful and if he can't see that then it's his loss.