Do you ever sometimes wish you were the opposite gender?

Especially when it comes to dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea. When it comes to dating. Cuz although it's somewhat easier for some girls to get dates, in general it's the guy who decides if they're getting married or gonna be committed. "Oh my gah! Girls can propose too! Gender roles! Stereotypes!"
    Yes, I know. But I feel that it'd go easier for a guy than a girl proposing cuz (oh my gah! stereotype ahead), women are usually more willing to settle/commit than guys.

If a guy wants a lot of attention, though lots of it is unwanted, I can see why he'd wanna be a girl, some attention is better than no attention I guess.
    But I'd rather just find the one I love and spend the rest of my days with him.

i2.asntown.net/.../...men-relationships-dating.jpg

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• i'd not earn anything more if i was a girl... so nope basically

• only so I could run hotwheels over my boobs and have a sweet garage for them too.

• No not at all, I'm happy for being a man and I think everyone should be happy with their gender :)

• Plenty of people aren't, myself included, unfortunately.

• May I ask why?

• Many people dislike gender roles and sometimes think things are unfair for their gender or prefer aspects of the opposite.

Then you also have those who suffer from gender dysphoria, which is being unhappy to the extreme.

• Nah, I'm good.

• Not really.

But it would be adventurous...

• I'd try it for a day, but I think in a lot of ways being a guy is easier.