Can dating a not so smart girl work?

I like a girl at my school who is sweet and pretty. Though she's not one of the smartest. She gets called on in class and always gives wrong answers and gets laughed at. She's asked me to help her study and she's started flirting with me. I want to ask her out, can it work?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Of course it can work especially if she gets teased. She needs someone to turn to and to feel supported. I say you have 95% of her saying yes if she's flirting with you... just always be aware she could bring you down with her

• Every one is smart in thier own wayy, maybe she is new to a subject , other learn differently , but if you date her i think she will focus less on her studies with boys, i guess its up to you

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it can. It doesn't matter if she's not that smart.. I can always help her out and be there for the things she may not understand.

• Yeah as long as you treat each other right

• Yeah just bang her a few times and when you get tired of her you can dump her.

JK JK!!!
    She's probably not that dumb not everyone can be good at everything find her positive attributes and appreciate her for them!

• I already do, she's a caring person.

• Just because she isn't book smart doesn't mean she's smart. Get your act together.