Girls, should I wait till I'm better off to date?

I'm 19 just got out of jail and poor i I'm working rn to better myself before I mess my life up to bad I want agf but I just feel like I have nothing to offer I have no nice clothes no car no FAM nothing so I just feel like until I get some of those things women won't like me by the way girls in my city don't like me now do should I wait or try

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice things, does not a good relationship make. I would suggest waiting a bit as you did just get out of jail, just to clean yourself up a little as you need to focus on NOT going back to jail before you add in the complications of a relationship

What Girls Said 4

• Wait a bit, look for a good part time job that pays well, or try working many jobs at once. Save some money for yourself first. And then think about the rest.

• I agree handle your life first. A lot of guys need to feel that there life is in order then enhance your life = girlfriend.

• Focus on yourself for a while

• Best to build you self up. Handle your life first.