I'm so fucking embarrassed right now please help me?

How to overcome embarrassment? I'm so embarrassed right now. I told my crush something I was like OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME BLAH BLAH and he was like "Nah it's nothing to major about really though". I'm so embarrassed like SOOOOOO embarrassed he's my crush what do I do now? I can't help my feeling it feels so uncomfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Why be embarrassed? He was probably just teasing you. It's okay the think things are awesome even if others don't.

• Not teasing. His face was really serious and bored when he said that... I know but I feel so embarrassed and bad. about it...

• Don't be embarrassed. Who cares if he was annoyed?

• Lol calm down and move on, you can't take your words back and I'm sure he is not overthinking about it.

• You told your crush you like him or something? Anyway just have to swallow it, like stubbing your toe nothing you can do but just wait for the pain to die down

What Girls Said 2

• Im a clumsy girl and i have said acted and tripped with my crush. One time i laugh so much he said that i should stop and even suggesting i was high. But laugh it off is not a big deal, is a big deal if u make it and i dont think he thinks ur weird i mean im sure he must be thinking about stuff that happened to him. Just laugh it off and move on. Is not the end of the world

• I don't understand