Guys, Why do some womanizers call some girls pretty to get into their pants and then for other girls don't give her as much attention or compliments?

Do they not give them compliments because he knows she already gets a lot of attention? I feel he would do this to legit pretty girls and not the slutty kind of hot.
true or not?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is reeking "beta boys come out"

What Guys Said 8

• I would guess it's because the woman he's showering with compliments is the one he prefers, or the one he wants the most out of all other options. But why do you care? Do you really want to be the next victim of some lowlife womanizer, there are a lot of better guys out there than that.

• I have no idea.. But you can try asking a womanizer :)

• We say what we feel like. We aren't counting how many compliments we give each woman

• some females give off evil vibes. We tend to stay away from hell.

• When we learn how to flirt, we are told that IF, and ONLY IF, those are the key words here, we do WANT to compliment you, make sure that it's done about something you're choosing, not about something you can't control. So, we can't go and say "nice tits". Not only may she find it offensive, but, she can't control how her boobs look. What she can do, is choose her clothes to try to make them look desirable, so the best sort of compliment for a guy to a girl would be something like "I really like your shirt, it really flatters you". The problem is, girls say this to girls all the time, and makes men feel like they're gay for doing it. Not only that but, I hear girls are less likely to believe another girl, but more likely to believe it when a guy says it. What I'm trying to say is, he's going about flirting the wrong way with both girls

• Depends on the type of woman. Your approach must be flexible.

• How do you decide on how to act

• Why care about womanizers if you've already identified them as such?

• Na, if he thinks it'll get him pussy the compliments will flow. If not, he's wasting his breath, there's nothing in it for him.

• Then why do womanizers treat every girl different and use a different a stragey

• I thought you were me asking to excuse my behavior with the "why?". You want to know the motivation for that particular course of action? She'll notice I'm different with her, she'll start thinking I like her more than I do, then she feels special, then after a bit of bullshit she's mine. Simples. It has nothing to do with her being more or less likely to break my heart specifically, my heart's not on the chopping block, this is just sex. But the odds are she will hurt someone or has hurt someone. It's not about revenge, it's about not putting anybody, male or female, on a pedestal.

• *I thought you were asking me

it's late and I'm tired.