Girls, Why do women seem to hate me?

I'm what might be called the "nice guy." I'm not aggressive. I have feelings. Yet women always seem to want to date the guys who behave like a caveman.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because cave man = alpha male. Please check out this link:
    http://youtu.be/_TijDInhnEg

If you want more women, you have to act more like a protector than someone who needs protecting. Nice in a guy is valued highly but ruggedness is needed in there.

0|1
    0|0
    • This explains everything!

• Glad it's helpful to you

What Girls Said 4

• The moment you start generalizing women like this the further away you get from attracting one. Not all women are attracted to "cavemen" and not all confident guys are "cavemen" most will have feelings to. Never confuse confidence with aggression they are very different things. Confidence is attractive especially when a guy is comfortable in himself, knows what he wants and will work for it. Aggression is never attractive it will only intimidate. Become more confident in who you are and stop using labels and treat women like individuals with their own wants and desires. Being confident doesn't mean being more vocal it means knowing yourself and liking what you see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're coming off to shy, sometimes us girls feel kinda awkward when a guy if s to shy, maybe if you could be a little more confident the girl you like might see you different but don't turn out to be a caveman that's not cute :) good luck ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You just haven't found your girl yet! Focus on being comfortable in yourself and confident put yourself out more and stop thinking people won't want you, if you believe you will find your girl you wil get your girl. Just be nice and confident and if you get rejected let it go and try again :) for every no there will be someone who will say yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're desperate, you give off that vibe. And that vibe is a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0