Guys, what would your reaction be if your girlfriend farted under the bed covers and then put the blankets over your head?

Say your girlfriend did 3 massive, long loud farts that all reeked of rotten eggs combined with fish under the bed covers and then put the blankets over your head so you where forced to smell it and laughed her head off. How would you react?

This is just a fun question, so please don't be mean.

• I would dump her instantly, that is just gross.
    21% (9)
  • I would be mad.
    14% (6)
  • I would laugh my head off and find a way to get her back in fun.
    42% (18)
  • I would get down on my knee and ask her to marry me because I would then know she was the girl for me.
    9% (4)
  • Other, please explain.
    14% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get turned on, smack her ass around and grope it, and pull her pants and underwear down and start licking her asshole. Then after I'd get on my knees and beg for her hand in marriage.

Yeah. I'm a bit of a fetishist.

What Guys Said 18

• Fuck people have a bad sense of humor her. Butt tunage is funny. Off of your high horses guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDW0rFH0oZE

• Gosh, that cracked me up so hard. I love this! Farts are funny! and always will be! I agree why be up tight about farts. Thanks for sharing this.

• Hold my breath and flank left rolling out of bed, dropping counter measures in retaliation while preforming a barrel roll...

• If it were a one time thing I'd just chuckle and let it slide but if she has a pattern of this kind of joke I'd drop her like a scorpion.

• I'd think it was kind of gross but immediately start thinking of ways to get her back.

• I do not like vulgar humor.

• I'd tackle her and do a blanket reversal.

• punch her in the stomach to knock the wind out of her and pull myself out and go sleep somewhere else.

• If she did that to me then i would take off my pants and sit on her face and fart while on her face... 😁😂😂😂

• Well there are girls out there, some of girls that do really nasty smelling farts that are proud of the fact they can stink their man out.

• Yuukkk that's gross

• Well did you know that in general a females farts tend to reek much worse than males farts because of the fact a females digestive system produces gas that has much higher levels of sulphur gases than a males digestive system does. I read a study saying this.

• She may have started a fart war that she can't finish. That means that I let them rip at any time. We will make a game of stinking each other out.

• How would you feel if you discovered this new talent in your girlfriend and no matter how hard you tried you just had no hope in keeping up with the number of massive, long loud farts that your girlfriend did. Also say you could not keep up with how much her farts reeked either and she was just wasting you in her farting ability and say she was so proud of the fact she could more than beat you in her farting capabilities.

• Say she acted so proud of herself.

• I wouldn't take it too hard. Ya win some you lose some

• C. My wife does this to me, and I'm glad to return the favour...
    Payback is a bitch... lol

• So your wife finds stinking you out with her farts really funny?

• Totally agree..

• I think double standard in society about girls farting is stupid, it is natural for girls to fart to. They have digestive systems which produce gas and the gas has to be dumped.

• Would slap her ass...
    That's bad manners...

• I voted C. That sounds like fun.

• It would be so fun, I want a girlfriend that is playful with her gas like that. Though I would just have to get her back lol

• Before I dump her I will give her nice slap

• If she did 3 of those farts I described under the covers but did not lift the blankets over you head would you still dump her?

• In the bed with 1 excuse only she's in sleep then she do it Only this. If she awake no excuse unless she's sick then happened accedently. Sounds like you will do fart book hahaha many Q about fart damn

• Haha no I was just wondering what you limits for girls doing it where that is all.

• would play a quick tickle fight so that i can escape as fast as i can.

• What if she then chased you pushed you down on the sofa or bed, sat on you and let another massive, long loud fart that reeked of rotten eggs and fish go on you and then looked at you with a naughty smirk/smile on her face and acted all proud of herself.

• thats really gross

• OH yeah trust me some girls are not shy, they are loud and proud of it

• none. i don't date girls who fart

• So what if a girl gets gas when she is with you

• um, i don't get it? who said that?

• I am saying if you had a girlfriend that did that what would you think

• Not sure to be honest XD

• dump that hoe...

• This is my favorite question on GaG ever.

• Thanks mate. What would you do if a girlfriend did that to you?

• I would patiently wait until she forgot about the entire thing, and then fart into a plastic ziploc bag and release it one night.