Guys, do you hate it if you girlfriend sometimes mention about her ex? how will you feel about it?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate it, but it's irritating.

What Guys Said 8

• Well the average guys would say annoying or something like taht but for me... If she's my girlfriend I would have already trust her which wouldn't make me assume anything so I'd be at least a little cool with it...

• I have had this happen to me recently. She never really got closure, from him, and it hurt her, a lot. By talking about it, it finally gave her the strength to meet him and talk about what happened. It has helped her and I ten fold, because she was finally able to deal with this lingering issue and move past it

• No i would love that and please tell how he fucked u too! No dont talk about ur ex. if u want to talk about ur ex go be with him. Just sayin

• It depend on the conversation itself and "HOW". But generally I do not like to talk about people behind their back.

• Kinda jealous...
    Better to avoid this talks.. girls...

• Unless there's a legitimate reason (like she's traumatized because he raped her or something else that's terrible) for it to come up from time to time in the relationship, I don't want to hear about the ex (es) unless I ask.

• Got butt raped or normal rape

• Both are rape, both are terrible, does it really matter which?

• very annoying. especially those girls that dont stop doing it.

• I don't like it, although most people do it to some degree. I don't want to feel compared to anyone, directly or indirectly.