Why is it wrong to love the opposite things that the majority of men like?

Why is it wrong for me to love the things that the majority of the guys dislike or go crazy for... like for example women that have any or do any of the following
1. Thin lips (I find them really attractive)
2. Small butts
3. Small boobs
4. Short hair
5. Fun sized
6. Cute instead of sexy
7. Is not curvy
8. She doesn't play video games!!! (I don't find it hot if she does plays and I won't drool for them)
I can add more but these are the ones on the top of my mind

• Bad be like every guy
  • Good like what you like

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't play video games because of photo sensitive epilepsy, and I am called cute all the time, it's annoying because I wanna be like one day,,,, total hotness, like Jessica biel in blade , and why would you mind small asses, who cares and what the hell is FUNSIZE? you are very shallow, you are supposed to like a persons heart first and the looks is just a bonus

• I love being "shallow"

• read on some sigmond freud he talks a lot about it very interesting as well just don't take most of his ideas literally

• well, once you have children and are a father. and your whole life is defines by that, you might change your mind, and reconsider what you should've taken literally : )

What Girls Said 9

• It's not wrong you have the right to like whatever you want , and i don't think that every guy likes a sexy girl wearing tons of makeup and wearing vulgar clothes i think they are only a past time. just my opinion

• my question is, who said it's wrong?
    and even if someone did, who are they to tell u what u can and can't like?

• Its not wrong? everyone has their own preference & what other people think should not matter to you :)

• I don't really care what they think just wondering why do all guys have to like the norm big lips big tits and ass sexy women heels etc

• I think its more of what the media made of it cause not all guys use to like the exact same things :)

• Who ever told you it's wrong is wrong, you like what you like your choice, be your own person.

• You have good taste. 👍

• there's nothing wrong with YOUR PREFERENCES..

• You are amazing. It is great that you have your own opinions and likes.

• at least those kind of women will remain for u... big choices for u...

• Everyone like something different

What Guys Said 5

• It's not. Do you, my brother.

• Every guy think the same? Hah...😂lol
    Very one have there own preference and guys also have some preferences that is why I says as your wish😃

• I wish I could link you to all the questions in what guys find hot the majority are exactly the same big ass bit tits and lips etc

• Hmmmm... ok lol

• I like a lot of those like thin lips and small mouth..

• I like in a girl
    Thick lips
    small butt
    big boobs
    long hair (not shorter than her shoulders but not longer than her back)
    my size (I prefer her to be my height when she's not wearing heels but taller than me with them on, kind of a fetish for me), no idea why
    sexy when she needs to be, cute, otherwise
    not necessarily curvy but not necessarily stick thin
    she likes v. g. and can play them but has a life other than them. Women expect men to have other interests than just games, which I do, but, I do tend to spend a lot of time on them. I'm really good at them, and it raises my confidence to play them

• You like what you like man, I think it's good you're honest with yourself about it!