How often do you think guys that are married think of cheating?

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but do guys that are married with children the whole situation, look at other attractive women and think of cheating? A guys perspective would be best

Most Helpful Guy

• Married guy here. I would never cheat. But I do like to talk to / flirt with women. Only for fun really, maybe the confidence boost. I would never take it "too far".

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the person, if he can and he used to be a lady's man before he got his woman pregnant or got married then chances are he probably will cheat because he can. I know people who's woman was even pregnant he was going clubbing for fishing :/ I obviously said nothing... a married guy told me ohh check out those two, one for me and one for you, I'm like your married man... me and him never really hang around again after that haha, I think he got exposed there. But yes ladies and gents who used to enjoy themselves with multiple partners before they settled down often tend to cheat.

• Sorry lovely lady, you said how often, shit... em depends how easy the person used to get girls before he settled down. If he used to get it easy then chances are he will cheat more regularly. I seen different cheaters thats how I know.

• That would normally depend on how many days, months or years it's been since their wife turned off the sex and stopped showing any physical affection.

For most men it will be never, even if they are missing out at home. 20% of men will never be missing out out at home.

• The number of immoral married men who cheat, is equal to the number of women who are:- 1) As immoral as they are 2) stupid and immature 3) Deceived (By a lot of factors) and unlucky - who accept them. Another factor is how the community acts to them.
    From these conditions I say it is variable and depend on that places culture, but in my experience they are a minority (less than 5%).

• those who r not happy in their current marriage basically

• A small minority all the time

Most it depends how their marriage is going.

• How often do we think of cheating? Never
    How often do we see attractive women who we think would be hot in bed? Hourly

I've never cheated. Some men will, some won't.

• I like the way you put it

What Girls Said 0