Almost 24 y/o female, never been kissed, had a boyfriend, still a virgin. AM I ugly (photo link inside)?

Hi everyone, I am almost 24 and have never been kissed, held hands, or been on a date. I've only been asked out twice. I'm shy, but I have a lot of shy girl friends who still have boyfriends. Sometimes I feel really ugly and down, like no one will ever want me or think I'm pretty. I'm so ashamed that I'm still a virgin at my age. Who will want to marry me? I'm getting to that age where a lot of my friends have kids and are getting married and I'm not. Do you think I'm ugly? Do you think someone will love me or want to be with me someday? I feel so much pressure and saddness and loneliness. I feel so ugly compared to other girls and the women on TV.

Here is a link to a recent photo (it's the same photo with several different links in case one link doesn't work). Please tell me what you think. Will I ever find someone who wants me?

http://i.imgur.com/3GVNAdh.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3GVNAdh.jpg[/img]

http://imgur.com/3GVNAdh

Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• No your fine and still young dont rush that kind of stuff

• But isn't it unusual or uncommon that I haven't had any guy who've liked me or been kissed at 24? I remember in elementary and middle school girls got boyfriends so easily and now in my 20's nothing has changed for me.

• So how come other girls get guys to ask them out but I can't? Aren't guys shy around other girls but they still ask them out and get dates? I am so far behind other people.

• I would have to see if you act stuck up in person or act like a Nerd. I can't tell you for sure unless I knew you

What Guys Said 12

• The only thing I would change about your appearance is possibly tone down the eyebrows; I think they are a bit strong. However, that is a very minor criticism; if I had a date with you, I would be bragging to anybody who would listen.

• Thanks, but my eyebrows are naturally like that. I hope you are right... that someone will brag about me someday.

• Well i am just like you... And it's not because of your looks.. actually it might be that you are not putting yourself out there among the people?

• Nope you just haven't met the right guy yet. It isn't easy , I have been through 3 girlfriends and still haven't found my true love. You might be the kind of person to meet your true love first and only have just 1 boyfriend your entire life. Be patient, he will come into your life when you least expect it. I'm still haven't found mine yet.

• Don't compare yourself to women on tv, most of them are fake and i think you look good , there could be someone but you don't notice

• Im in my 30's and haven't done that stuff. It kinda bothers me to but Im really shy around girls. But you are a pretty girl. Like me they are afraid of the no if they ask you out

• somethings can't be explained easily but for sure. it isn't because of your looks becausr you are looking good

• I'd do it for you?

• I'm also in the same category. I'm 21.

• Are you Indian? I think you look good.

• That picture actually looks very professional. It's not the random snap taken at home with a mobile phone. Are you sure you aren't, in fact, a TV star? Lol

• your beautiful... message me?

• Honestly, yes you are

• What do you think I should do to look better? Thanks for being honest...

• Well definitely stop wearing all that make up

• You are absolutely stunning!, seriously hard to believe you are still single!, and if it makes you feel better, I'm 27 and still single as well

• I still find it very hard to believe no guy has taken an interest in you yet

• I've never had a girlfriend, that's what I mean by still single

• I swear you are gorgeous!

What Girls Said 8

• YOU'RE not ugly, but your makeup is. I feel like it hides your beauty. Get rid of the eyeshadow, the eyeliner and the false eyelashes. Also try to make your eyebrows look less.. long and sharp. You look kind of scary/intimidating with bold makeup like that. You would look so much prettier in less makeup, and also a lot more approachable/friendly.

• so basically... i'm ugly. thanks for confirming.

• No, that's not at all what I'm saying and you know that, stop trying to fish for pity points. Your makeup is ugly, not you. Your makeup isn't a part of your actual face until you put it on. If you put less on, you'll look more pretty. The makeup you have on in that picture looks too harsh. It makes you look older than you actually are, it makes you look scary. If you put less makeup on, you'll look pretty and normal, not scary.

• Yeah you aren't ugly o_o and what you're going through is normal. You just need to tone down the make up.

• You're definitely not ugly, but your makeup is scary. Looks like you're playing the role of evil stepmother in telenovelas. Sorry.

ease up on the eyeliner. Try just wearing mascara and nothing more. You look middle eastern. Middle eastern women usually already have impressive eyes.

And the eyebrows... too long. Search youtube on eyebrow makeup, they have a guide on how long the eyebrows are supposed to be, arch and form, etc.

• Well you aren't ugly but you aren't extremely beautiful either. You look like you are in your mid 30s and your style is a little old fashioned. You wear a bit too much makeup and your eyebrows are a little close together. You would look hot if you keratin straightened your hair, wore a little less makeup, looked on instagram for some style tips and you would be hot.

• There's nothing wrong with you, 24 isn't that old in my opinon. You can try getting out more or approach guys

• U have a beautiful face. U will defiantly find somwone

• Thank you so much! I really hope i do...

• You look intimidating, like in your early 30s.

• but do you think I'm unattractive to men?

• It makes you look masculine all that heavy eye liner around your eye. You only need sparingly eye liner drawn. It's not like you got small narrow eyes to begin with.

• I think you are very pretty. I completely understand where you're coming from. I am 24 years old, still a virgin - I have kissed a guy but never really been in a serious relationship. There are many times I ask myself the same questions you are asking. All I can say is hang in there when the time is right you will find somebody for you. Just because your friends are getting married and having babies doesn't mean there's something wrong with you. When I hear or see my friends or other girls my age (or younger) having kids or getting married yeah I admit a part of me gets sad but I say you know what? I'm running my own race. This is my life - everything will fall into place and I will meet that special guy just for me. Every individual is different, but I know the feeling you're getting - for I've had felt it numerous times. Everything will be ok and before you know it you're going to look back at this and wonder why you put so much energy and fear into this.

• But I feel like I'm getting older and nothing is getting better for me. My friends have all passed me by.. I can't get any attention from guys, not when I'm dressed simply or even when I'm dressed up. No one looks at me. What if no one wants me or thinks I'm pretty? I feel like a leftover, and I feel so much shame and embarrassment. I hate it when people say, "When the time is right..." what if my time never comes or comes in 20 years when I'm old?

• You have posted a photo of yourself and so far you have received positive feedback that you are attractive. Besides a few constructive criticism about your makeup - you are attractive, you just can't see that. All I can say is you are what you think. If you continually see yourself unattractive and not worthy of having a relationship with a man - guess what? You won't. How can you be in a relationship with someone when you in the first place - don't love yourself? You need to work on building your confidence and self esteem. I didn't mean to come off as harsh or anything, but I myself go through this and I know what you're going through, and if I can pick myself up and continue with my life so can you.