Guys, why is he soo stubborn?

I know he is an introvert... he dont like to show his feelings. When we are together he enjoy when we are both quiet most of the time. Like I pour out my heart... he doesn't talk about his feelings he just let me hear a love song he dedicated to me. He hugs me and kisses me. But when ever I want to talk about my feelings he doesn't want to hear. Do guys think its feminine or its unmanly? When ever we have an disagreement he ignores me and I have to talk to him first. He acts like a baby. Im done pouring out my heart... He says he really cares. But he just dont like to express his emotions... is this normal? he's 10 years older than me.

Lets just say we dont celebrate Valentine's day

6

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a fine line between pouring your heart and nagging.
    If all that he percieves is complaining, this could be why he's clamming up.

And it's important to understand, that all the way through a mans life, he is basically taught that having emotions isn't a man thing.

Through childhood, if they get hurt - Big boys don't cry.
    Through youth , taking abuse from both boys and girls - Suck it up; take it like a man.
    Through adolescence - Grow a pair of balls
    etc . etc . etc .

And this is just piled on guys, layer on layer on layer, one after another - and it never stops.
    At some point, a lot of guys will cut through the bullshit, and learn to open up, but not everybody will, or can.

What Guys Said 5

• Some people can be like that and in a lot of cases won't change unless they want too. Usually it's something that you learn to do as you are growing up, but people who have been in families that often don't talk about there feelings will never feel comfortable with it.

You have to ask whether you think he wants to change and if you think he can. If it's a big deal for you you should tell him. If you expect him to change and he doesn't, well it's your decision if you can live that way or not.

• No, it's not normal. If he's ten years older and still can't listen to your feelings or talk about his, ignores you after any disagreement, and "acts like a baby", then he's not ready for a relationship and there's no telling when he will be ready. Maybe in two years, maybe in ten, maybe never. He may care about you, but that's not enough to make a relationship work. He's ten years older than you but the truth is that you have already outgrown him. Find someone who matches your emotional maturity.

• He could just be intimidated to talk about his feelings. He might have to warm up to you more before he opens up.

• We knew each other for 4 years. . lol

• Oh lol then some guys just hate talking about that stuff

• He could be really at peace with himself and not have much to share.

• Basically, you dont love him, lets be honest