Girls, If a guy is fit , muscular and a really sweet good hearted person what else might be a turn off?

If a guy is muscular and a really nice guy what else might be a reason you don't date him? What else might be considered a deal breaker?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• First muscular is not that important to us. We're not visual like men are. So right off the bat, you're in the wrong direction. Yes we care that you're decent looking and we'll love it if you're hot, but to us this is secondary and can even be ignored.

Second, being a "nice guy" is a problem, it's not a good thing. Here you're not even moving in the wrong direction, you're regressing.

Part1
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8369-what-women-really-want-cutting-trough-the-nice-guy-alpha-male

Part 2
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8361-cutting-through-the-nice-guy-alpha-male-confidence-bullshit

^ I wrote that to help guys like you. It's the truth.

• I just am using it to stand out. If I am more physically attractive I will be noticed more. I don't stand out as a potential partner now. If I am more physically attractive it will make me stand out more. The personality, humor, and communication I have I just need a way to stand out. My confidence and self esteemvare low that's why I'm getting muscular or fit.

• I'm sure it helps. ^^
      Healthy people who feel good about their looks open up faster and it helps them socialize, whether romantically, or in a platonic manner.

What Girls Said 15

• If he isn't funny. I don't feel as comfortable around people who aren't funny...
    Maybe it's the fact that I sometimes live on humor alone. Maybe.

But being a good person, kind-hearted and sweet really goes a long way. =)

• What he likes puns and bad jokes? I'm not sure if I'm funny but I definitely have a sense of humor. 😝

• Yeah... see > a sense of humor is very subjective. What one person thinks is hilarious, to another person it's a complete bore.
      The best way you can quickly tell if you're on the same wave length concerning humor is with the movies and shows you like to watch.

• If he's unintelligent, for one. If he's a Nice Guy (TM) and not an actual kind person. Insecurity and arrogance are also deal breakers for me.

• An actual kind person, and can carry a conversation.

• No sense of humor. If he is sweet and good hearted, I would assume he isn't rude or not open minded about certain things, because that would be a turn off. I don't date smokers, or those that excessively drink.

• He smokes, he takes drugs and he's got a horrible arrogant attitude. There is more but I can't think of them right now, those jump out at me.

• Past, I had real trouble getting over what my current partner did in his past such as history with drugs. I'm a big believer the past is best indicator of the future so that might make things bumpy. However my partner was honest and up front about his past which made me give him a chance. So if u have anything bad in your history it's better to b upfront rather then let them find out on their own

• His face :0 and what we have in common, how well we can conversate, how he treats women in general ex: manners.

• first of all, being fit and muscular is not important. average look, good hearted, good job, maturity and manliness is a perfect package. i can't think of more.

• So I'm young I'm working on my good job. The rest I have. I just lack I and self esteem won't be becoming better looking make up for that.

• If he doesn't have a similar (or any) humor, if he has ignorant views and is not open to debate on these points, if he's to old/young, doesn't take the initiative, isn't willing to try new things, to serious/immature, bad personal hygiene etc

• Cockiness, lack of confidence

• If he's a complete doormat.

• The fact that he is mascular (not the fact that he isn't fit)

• Virtually nothing.

• If he's big head and arrogant

• Bad hygiene/body odor/sense of humor

• Unattractive face? Annoying voice? IQ? Ignorance? Shallowness? Bad humor? Small dick? Shitty sex?