He loves me but looks at other girls. why?

we have been dating for already 2 months but before that we were just friends... I am really confused now... He says he loves me.. he says he wants me... He kisses and hugs me all the time. we speak all day long... he says he can't live even a moment without me... BUT whenever we walk along the street he looks at hot girls passing... why does he do that? I really feel bad as if i am not enough...

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not that you're not enough, that what guys do, they see other girls even when they're with their girlfriend, not all of them but most of them do that, when he does that try to make him focus on you, like holding his hand or talk to him about something that make him focus on you and forget the others

What Guys Said 2

• Guys always look at attractive girls who walk by but as long as he doesn't stare at them or pursue them then it doesn't mean he's not interested in you

• As a dude your eye is drawn and you have to make a conscious effort not to look, but there's no harm in looking, as long as you don't pursue anything.

What Girls Said 0