Is there a large percentage of guys that like girls who don't party?

If not, then I am in that small percentage. Anyway, my ex (and the whole girlfriend I've ever had) was a party girl even though I really didn't want her to. After I broke up with her, I realized that I was not the kind of person who liked to party and I realized what kind of woman I wanted/needed in my life. A girl that was good, nice, caring and well, obviously one that didn't party. I spent a whole year and a half of my life with this "I'm down with relationships for the rest of my life" mentality and so I finally got out of that mentality and decided to have another shot at dating. Just wanted to get your guy's opinion on the matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I like girls who don't party a lot more than girls who do. I don't know a large percentage, but the percentage is definitely not 0%.

What Girls Said 3

• You're not the only one. My friend isn't into the whole party thing either. Once in awhile he'll go to the bar with friends if its a birthday or family thing. Some guys like to keep things simple and relaxed, not all crazy on the bar hopping and such.

• I'm not a party girl. I like outings more.

• I have a twin sister. I party quite a bit.. but she absolutely hates them. She prefers to stay at home and do whatever. But that therefore does show off in our relationships, you can tell we have them with completely different types of guys..

What Guys Said 10

• i believe MOST guys like girls who don't party basically... judgin from wot i see here

• I don't mind if they like to get drunk every once in awhile but if they have to get drunk every single weekend it tells me they don't know how to be fun without being plastered.

• I'm in that percentage.

• I'm with you on this. I don't see what's so hard in just staying in and not being in the streets all night every weekend.

• Yeah I'm not really a party guy either. She can go sure but that's just not me

• I don't party, ever, I would like girls who don't either but if that means they go out and have fun and I stay in and have fun I don't really care. I'm such an introvert I'm fine with being alone for a while, haha.

• I don't party so id rather have someone who didn't party

• I'm in that large percentage

• I wouldn't even dream of seriously dating a party girl

• by party, do you mean girls who like to give guys a piece or just girls who go to parties/clubs a lot and get drunk alot?