Advice would be appreciated?

How do you guys suggest I link up with this guy I've been talking to for a few days online?

The issue- he works overnights... 7-7 or 10-7 something. I work days. 7-5 or 7-6.

he seems like a great guy and we have both made efforts to try and link up BUT either he falls asleep or I fall asleep. Any advice on what we can do that'll help get us to meet? Also he's kinda put the ball in my court a few time... He hasn't directly asked me on a date. He'll say next time you go here extend an invite or I'm down for a lazy day if you are... Where we just eat food and watch movies. It almost seems like her nervous but I don't know.
HELP! :)
(PSA be nice and constructive)

*HE'S

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Try to see if you two have the same days off. Or try to make your schedules into that (same days off).

• We both have set schedules. He's a manager and I work at a clinic. Our schedules are set in stone pending something dramatic happens lol

• Hmm. What if you two could try and meet each other during your lunches?

• My vet clinic has us do working lunches. We eat lunch at the clinic in case of an emergency. But I'll suggest something during the day. It's just hard to correlate

What Guys Said 1

• don't u have days that u don't work?

• We do but he's usually getting off the morning of my day off and so he sleeps during the day and than he sleeps

What Girls Said 0