I caught my boyfriend on a dating site?

i have been with my boyfriend for about 6 years. not once in the 6 years did i ever have a suspicion that he might be cheating or was with another girl. He has given me his email password since i usually do transactions for him. Just recently i was on his email and i saw notifications from a dating site that he apparently joined 3 weeks ago. The emails from the website were not opened from his email. I reset the password from his dating account to see if he was messaging anyone, but there were no messages sent. When i confronted him about it he had no idea what i was talking about and denied doing anything. The account hadn't even been subscribed yet, had none of his pictures and seemed as if it hadn't ever been used. He was on a dating site a few years back when we took a break and on the site he had the postal code of his address of two years ago back when he had his first one. Why would he create an account with the email he knows I regularly visit? What's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before you jump to all sorts of conclusions, bear in mind it's perfectly possible for someone else to have used his email address, by mistake or otherwise. He may be speaking the truth.

• I got access to the account. The birthday was his. the height, his age, his hair and eye color and the postal code of his old address which he lived in 2 years ago and the username was his nickname.

• It doesn't make sense why he would do that when he knew that i checked that email regularly.

• I agree.

What Guys Said 1

• w8 a min... if he's given u the e-mail password... it means he's nothing 2 b afraid of... no?

What Girls Said 3

• I think he was about to use it but he didn't get around to it. So you caught him before he could creep.

And now he's going to lie even though you caught him red-handed? Please dump him.

• Sounds like he probably forgot about it when he gave you his email and password. I think you pretty much busted him and he really has no excuse for it. You are still young so I would reconsider the relationship, there is a good possibility of cheating or possible future cheating here. He won't even admit to it which proves he is dishonest.

• Maybe he wants to show you on purpose.