Girls, would you be ok with a less talkative guy while you do all the talking and asking questions but he is responsive with every of your questions?

although he's shy and pretty quite when getting to know him.

• Sure no prob
    47% (8)
  • No just can't :/
    29% (5)
  • Depends on physical attractiveness
    24% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking and being able to keep a conversation is my specialty.

• Would you be my girl 🌹

• Lol just watch. Soon enough 😘

• ALSO no one Owns me I'm my own person. Good Bye.

What Girls Said 12

• Nope, not really, because I'm also not too talkative and it would just end up being awkward. I can lead a conversation if I really want to I don't like it and it would take too much effort.

• Uh noo not me. I'm very talkative and I would rather be with someone who is too. Otherwise I would feel like I'm bothering him. If I'm doing all the talking I'll just think he is not interested.

• Nope. That's how I am except I'm not really shy. I just don't talk much and prefer to listen. If he's expecting me to ask all the questions? Not interested. I don't expect guys to ask all the questions either: I'd make an effort.

• I tend to be talkative, so I wouldn't have a problem with this. For me you'd have to definitely interact at least somewhat though or else I'll feel like I'm talking to myself.

• Yes i do ask questions from time to time but often time i dont really know what to say due to social anxiety but am trying to be responsive at all cost 👌🏼

• Only if he can open up in time and is funny. I'm shy myself so me doing all the talking makes it awkward. I like him to be the talkative one. The funny one. I feel more relaxed. Like no stress to keep the conversation rolling.

• its okay but he also needs to ask me so I will feel that he is also interested in knowing me..

• Yes he does as well but juz dont know what to say at times due to social anxiety but is always responsive when ask. Would it be kool with u?

• yes its okay as long as I know that its due to social anxiety.. I understand it will get better by time..

• I don't know, i feel like i could but unless i've tried it, i can't be positive. The only problem with this for me though is that's how i am haha, so unless the guy could deal with that also then i think it would be alright ha.

• I think that'd be perfect rather than someone who's falling asleep to my convo

• I love you too <3

• Wtf shut up you two..

• Thank you for intervening.

• Yeah why not :) I mean if he pays attention and answers then it's fine.

• Yes and dont worry he will always ask questions from time to time as well to express his interest back at cha 😘

• He's talking about himself.

• Asker you just don't know when to quit do you?

• Its fine at first... but honestly is gets exhausting always having to create and fuel every conversation. And after a while, despite your wanting to be understanding, it can feel like he doesn't care... even if that is not at all the case.

• Good question cause im experience a similar situation with a guy I really really like. He is responsive to my questions and texts through the phone, but he never initiates the conversation or dialogue it is always me. What does that mean from a guy then? Is he not interested or what?

• Could be shy and didn't wanna be seen aa desperate i suppose. You shouldve reassure him that he could message you anytime of the day so dont be shy and that will help alleviate most of his nervousness that its safe to message u first in anytime of the day. Is he the same online as in person? Outgoing in online and in person or shy in person?

• I doubt he is a shy person at alll I met him last month during a family trip and he was not shy at all with my relatives. He talked normal with people. He seems like an outoging guy maybe he is not that outgoing when it comes to technology I mean when it comes to texting on his mobile. I mean I dont know how is he with other people he speaks or text on the phone. I just know that on the text with me Im the one always initiating the conversation. The only exception was last Satruday that he had to contacted me first to cancell and apologize the movie date we were going to have later at night that day.

• Not really I prefer guys with more dynamic personalities.