Girls, on a scale of 1-10 how bad was your first heartbreak?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Ten. My friend's stepdad is an officer and he wanted to put me on suicide watch.

• May I ask how long it took you to get over it?

• Ah. Well do yourself a favor and don't get caught up in the "dangerous bad boy" phase. My "dangerous bad boy" almost killed me. Just skip that phase.

• Well a lot of people do dumb things when it comes to love so I'm not sure

What Girls Said 20

• First one... Hmm, don't think the first time that I was in love counts, but I'll give it a 7. The second one was more real, therefore the heartbreak was also more intense and I'd say a 9.

• Ten, no doubt.

• This may sounds ridiculous but I haven't ever had one.

• Unsure since I did majority of the dumping... However usually a 5 since I tend to get over them and think positive about the single life.

• 10000000000000000 lol

• First real heartbreak was a 7-8.5 I always thought it would be way worse. It actually got worse afterwards, so it was initially a 7 and at it's peak an 8.5.
    Sleepless nights, crying randomly, even after 6 months from when it had ended.

• 1. I was SO happy and relieved

• it was pretty bad maybe 8

• Mine was a 2. That fucking narcisstic jerk had me done.

• Prolly a 7

• 100... man it broke my heart.😞😞

• I cried for days, so a 8

• Like 9. Pretty damn hard, and took 2 years to get over.

• 10. I was madly in love so maybe that's why.

• 10. It was awful but that was because I loved him

• 11. I felt horrible :/ Flunked a few classes... cried... but boy did I bounce back! :)

• I don't easily fall for any guy, the only time I did, it sucked. I try to stay away from all these now. It still hurts thinking about him. That sent me to depression and I still kinda am depressed. I never cried like this for anyone. I poured my heart out. I wouldn't rate it a 10, then I'd be dead by now due to suicide. A 7 would do.

• That is tough because I... Don't seem to remember any heart breaks.

• 5, twas painful but tolerable enough

• Ten.. It sent me into a depression that lasted a few years. I'm still afraid to fall in love again.