Girls, on a scale of 1-10 how bad was your first heartbreak?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ten. My friend's stepdad is an officer and he wanted to put me on suicide watch.

0|0
    0|0
    • May I ask how long it took you to get over it?

• Show All
    • Ah. Well do yourself a favor and don't get caught up in the "dangerous bad boy" phase. My "dangerous bad boy" almost killed me. Just skip that phase.

• Well a lot of people do dumb things when it comes to love so I'm not sure

What Girls Said 20

• First one... Hmm, don't think the first time that I was in love counts, but I'll give it a 7. The second one was more real, therefore the heartbreak was also more intense and I'd say a 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ten, no doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • This may sounds ridiculous but I haven't ever had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unsure since I did majority of the dumping... However usually a 5 since I tend to get over them and think positive about the single life.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10000000000000000 lol

2|0
    0|0
  • First real heartbreak was a 7-8.5 I always thought it would be way worse. It actually got worse afterwards, so it was initially a 7 and at it's peak an 8.5.
    Sleepless nights, crying randomly, even after 6 months from when it had ended.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I was SO happy and relieved

0|0
    0|0
  • it was pretty bad maybe 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was a 2. That fucking narcisstic jerk had me done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prolly a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • 100... man it broke my heart.😞😞

1|0
    0|0
  • I cried for days, so a 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 9. Pretty damn hard, and took 2 years to get over.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10. I was madly in love so maybe that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10. It was awful but that was because I loved him

0|0
    0|0
  • 11. I felt horrible :/ Flunked a few classes... cried... but boy did I bounce back! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't easily fall for any guy, the only time I did, it sucked. I try to stay away from all these now. It still hurts thinking about him. That sent me to depression and I still kinda am depressed. I never cried like this for anyone. I poured my heart out. I wouldn't rate it a 10, then I'd be dead by now due to suicide. A 7 would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is tough because I... Don't seem to remember any heart breaks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5, twas painful but tolerable enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Ten.. It sent me into a depression that lasted a few years. I'm still afraid to fall in love again.

0|0
    0|0