An&l s against my religion so what else can I do?

What do you think is the best thing to do during sex besides for anal?

Like position wise

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, vaginal. If you are trying to find a way to cheat your religion's teachings by basically playing word games on what is sin, I ain't playing that game.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Get a new religion.
    2. If you are interested in anal, do it. It's not for me. However, now way in the universe I will let any authority - religion or otherwise - tell me what I can or cannot do with a consulting adult in my bedroom.

• Wtf? So you don't wanna have anal sex because of your religion doesn't allow you? Hahahhahaha you religious people put religion everywhere...

If you are married then the guy you are with is the most unlucky guy ever... poor guy 😂

• Thanks. My husband is actually the more religious one. It was his decision. I was looking for better positions.

• Oh... ok... i thought it was you...

• What is your religion/faith? Are you married?

• Islam. Yes, I'm married. I was actually hoping for people to give me positions bc I feel like our sex life is getting boring.

• ima give you a word of advice anal sex isn't the safest thing in the world, yes you can get an std from anal sex so you can take the risk and eventually have stds for the rest of ur life or just do vaginal and stay safe

• How is doing vaginal staying safe?

• If she is a virgin then how can her husband get an std?

• if you and ur man have sex and dont have any issues and both of u dont sleep around
      ull be fine and there's zero chance of stds but if you do anal there is a chance to get it

• Disregard your religion entirely, surely that's the most sensible thing to do?

• You can do not anal? lol It shouldn't be that hard to figure out, Archimedes ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm, how about... Vaginal sex? I know, crazy!

• Wow very crazy! I was looking for positions sorry for not being more specific. My sex life is getting boring with my husband.

• Introduce new sex toys and try out new positions for vaginal intercourse if you have not done so already lol you don't have to do anal.