Kissed her on the cheek?

So I went out this girl, it was not like a date but like getting to know you in real life as we have messaging over Skype for a few weeks, like 3, and she asked me to go see a movie with her. The day went good, her body language seemed a little on the reserved side, this girl is very cautious and nice she was very responsive to what I was saying and I was very responsive to what she was saying. We had a lot of laughs and towards the end of the movie I asked her if it would be ok to hold her hand, she replied by placing her hand on top of mine and kept it there until I walked her to her car, as we were walking there she asked for my facebook to add me, and said we should hang out again, when we got to her car I gave her a picture of a character from a show she and I love, she hugged me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She did not seem annoyed or bothered and smiled, I dont think she was expecting it, any feed back helps. Was this a ok move? Should I apologize?

Ok so its been like 3 days, I sent a how you doing? message like the day after and she has not responded... should I wait a bit longer before I try to communicate with her again?
ok so she messaged me back by saying she thinks we are looking for different things, and did not want to get back to me right away because she does not deal well with confrontation, she says she thinks i am really cool and apologized for making me wait, I replied by saying I was sorry for being to forward and now I am just gonna play the waiting game... it would suck to loose this girl even if we can just be friends...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You made her feel the good flutters. You have nothing to apologize for home slice.

What Girls Said 4

• No, this is good!! :D You can still apologise though, it shows her you care about her feelings and you want to be respectful.

• That's an adorable move! You didn't go too forward and go for the full kiss on the lips. Take it slow and she will be yours. Always stay sweet!

• it's cute! she definitely like it!

• Oh my effing god apologize for a kiss on the cheeks? That's riduculous

• Lol my bad. I just wanted other girls opinion..