Girls, help with relationships?

so me and this guy were "a thing" about a week ago but he dropped off the face of the earth and is being a total ass. (Btw my school is on strike so we don't see eachother) and my other guy friend is being really sweet and supportive and I think he likes me. I've liked him before and these feelings are all rushing back to me so fast. But here's the thing, he goes on kik and chateous and trades nudes with other girls and does that sort of thing. What should I do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go straight and talk to him about his feelings for you and also to tell him that it's not ok to like you and send nudes to other girls. You deserve to have someone that only has eyes for you, and only you. Not you and 5 more girls. Because is true! That behavior is wrong af, like "I like you, but I send nudes to other girls, but I like you trust me" it's not even logical from his part

What Girls Said 3

• Ohhhhh. Honestly i wouldn't go for any of them...

• In my opinion if he is your friend he probably wouldn't do that type of thing to you

• I would talk to your friend about it, find out if he really does like you, and if he does like you then you should ask him to stop sending nudes to other people