Text frequency?

So how often should you text someone you're interested in? Lol I like this girl and she seems to like me too, well actually it might be more then seems, but I'm pretty bad at this.
to be clear I'm not asking how long to wait after a text cuz I don't want to play stupid games lol just rather reply naturally...

Most Helpful Guy

• Stupid games... you are already playing a stupid game if you think about "how often should I text her so she would get the HINT I am interested". Here's a better plan: text her you would like to hang out with her and when in person, with actual voice chat and eye contact you can tell her all about it.

• Lol I'm really not trying to play games. Like I just don't want to be bothersome but I kinda want to chat, but like since I'm not to used to this, I'm a little worried about being annoying.
      I'm better at the while in person thing... Sometimes lol.

• It's not what you think you are doing, rather what you appear to be doing.
      Well, it's certainly nice on paper that you don't try to be "bothersome" and yade yade yade, that's not so good, in fact, in real life. I understand you might be a bit naive about these things.

You should always be out with your opinion if you think it is important. To you, I think it would be important, to find out whether she is interested in hanging out with you. How would you find out if you don't speak your mind out of the fear of "being too bothersome".

Calling someone 3 o clock in the morning with no relevant information is classified as bothersome, your case does not qualify.

• Lol I gotchu. And this really helps honestly. Thanks. I'm just going to have to man up. I'm just being a coward cuz it's convenient I guess, but this ain't getting me anywhere.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say once daily is just enough if you're still in the early dating stages.

• when you wake up, during relaxed time, and before going to sleep.. thats basically it unless there's other reasonable instances.. :D

• Just text her daily, not more than once a day. Just keep the conversation going and if it dies out then just wait for the next day

The reason I say that so each can maintain a life yet at the same time stay connected

What Guys Said 2

• Don't text her too frequently like if you started talking to her like maybe talk to her for like 3-4 days straight but you gotta give her time for herself and if you can do it, try to say something to her before you don't talk to her for a few days, that will make her miss you, take her on a roller coaster ride like talk to her, be sweet to her and then like you'll stop talking to her, then she'll be like "does he like me?" "why isn't he talking to me?" stuff like that, then eventually she'll start falling for you

• Always wait for a reply or wait till later that day or the next