Rejected or not? She's been my crush for like 4yrs.

Hello, i was at this "party" with my crush, we were playing this "bottle" game, and i was forced to quick kiss her bestfriend, therefore i did, however the bottlw pointed at me another time but this time it was tounge kissing, i refused, and my crush walked up to me and was grabbing my arm, i then pulled her to me, she sat down on my lap and i said: why should i kiss her, when you are the one i love? She said: i dont know what to say, You've put me in a dilemma, im not sure about my feelings, and i dont want to friendzone you either. She also dared someone to strip me, which means she's somehow attractrd to me right? Another thing to consider is the sexual tension between us, she always touches me, hit me and even teases me about being gay. My question now is: what should i do? Should i wait for her to tell me her answer? Or should i ask her? Please help, she's been my crush for like 4yrs

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her, girls hate it when you make us wait!!!

• Wow. Tell her to be straightforward. She should give you an answer instead of confusing you

• For what I read she totally likes you. A girl isn't gonna touch a guy that she isn't attracted to silly. In my opinion you should ask her. Good luck

What Guys Said 1