Girls, do you think guys should text first?

• Yes.
    46% (12)
  • No.
    19% (5)
  • Most of the time.
    35% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Like in what kind of situation?

• Like if the two of you like each other kind of situation.

• Well, for me I like the guy to text first because I don't want to bother him. But I also say that up front.

Maybe she's like that too? Or maybe she doesn't feel like she knows you well enough to start a conversation she thinks you'll be interested in?

What Girls Said 12

• In the beginning, yes.

• Yes. I don't like being forward. Plus guys sometimes think that a girl that texts first and constantly is a psycho.

• In a relationship, both partners should do the starting and waiting equally. A girl shouldn't always wait, it's a little childish.

• I thought guys text first just to verify the girl gave them the right number? Lol

• It doesn't matter whoever texts first. The important is that they enjoy communicating with someone they love/like

• I think he should CALL first.

• Text first for what? if i feel the need to text him i will.

• Text first to have a conversation.

• nope, because its annoying

• not always girls should show interest too some guys are shy but i let them text first because em shy and clueless I dont get when a guy is interested but i know i should text first sometimes.

• Sure, I suppose if it's a starting to get to know eachother faze, guy should text first.

But in a long term relationship, it seems childish, to wait for 'him to text first' like it seems like mind games you know, why complicate life with the unnecessary

• It's not that they should, but I'm shy so I'd rather they do text first.

• Not necessarily