Would you date/have sex with a girl with some weird flaws on her body?

She's attractive but has some flaws. Weird fingers, ugly feet, beauty marks, dark spots, ugly belly button... I don't know, anything ugly you can think of... Would you still date & have sex with her? But not like normal people flaws, you see, some "weird" flaws.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has flaws, if people weren't either unconcerned with, or even liked those perceived flaws on the body of another person, especially in the case of a relationship, our species would've died out a while ago. So yes, most guys would have no problem being with a woman with flaws, for he has just as many himself.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As long as she isn't fat I can live with a lot of flaws... you named no one that would deter me.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is one of those loaded questions not all woman are perfect and no guy is either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pribably not. Depends on how noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you describe a perfect woman? a Barbie after dozen surgery in Korea?
    Girl, be confident! nothing is perfect, just more bad or more good, how about getting more good?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are talking about yourself? O. o
    Ok..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• These all sound like normal things but an insecure person with low self esteem is making up flaws about themselves. I doubt most guys give two shits about an odd belly button or ugly feet. As far as I can tell most people hate feet anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people have "weird" flaws. So yeah, I'm sure they do date

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd have to be more specific on what the flaw is but Id say for the most part id be ok with it

0|0
    0|0