What do you do when you like a guy who is going out with a girl he loves, but you like him and your really good friends with him?

there's this guy that I've had a crush on for quite sometime, I've tried to forgetting him its just not working. Im drawn to him by an unknown force. I found out from his girlfriend that he loves at the moment that before he went out with her he liked me but thing is i liked him at the time but he never told me, i have been growing stronger feelings for him for ages but we are such good friends i dont want to wreck that. Please help!! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You really can't do much since he is with a girl he loves.

What Guys Said 2

• Not much besides stay friends or less. just take your mind off it. Yea it's difficult but it's the only way. Keep thinking about it, and you'll keep feelings getting stronger.

• He probably knows you do but, is staying faithful. Why wouldn't he

What Girls Said 1

• Either go cold turkey to get over him, or be a bitch and break him up with his girlfriend and likely not end up with him.

Not much you can do.