Girls, would you date someone who had mild learning difficulties?

I have a mild learning disability, but that hasn't stopped me from doing what I wanted to in life my disability only affects me in some parts but I am more able to have a relationship then some of my friends that have it worse.
would it bother you or would you look over it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal to me. I would date.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't care. If the guy was kind and honest and a good person, I would be happy to date a person like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would because I prefer a flawed person with a personally rather than a "perfect good looking stuck up jerk"

0|1
    0|0
  • Like dyslexia. No it wouldn't bother me at all. It doesn't affect an ounce of who you are in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind dating someone with a disability as long as were both happy to be committed

0|0
    0|0
  • 19 is too young for me, but if you were 21 plus and had a good job or some education that would give you a chance of a good job, it wouldn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm dyslexic myself, and had amnesia. you want to rise above the hand you were dealt so yes, and that's great. i see no reason why someone wouldn't date a person with mild learning disabilities

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That's not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a big deal to me,

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. I have learning difficulties as well! so for me it would not be a problem!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have ADHD and that doesn't stop me from doing anything. It would really bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date someone with learning difficulties. It really isn't a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be dateable!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure. I mean I'm dyslexic, and probably dyspraxic, and it's affected my life very little

0|0
    0|0