Girls, How do I ask a girl out?

I am looking for long term and marriage

I am a very shy person how do I break from this shyness
Look at my picture and tell me if any girl would date me

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep in mind it should not be too big because she will have veryyy high expectations for your anniversaries and such, maybe just a deep conversation with her (if you know her), also see what she plans for future cause if she doesn't want long term or marriage you can jjst be asking the wrong person

What Girls Said 4

• after speaking with a girl, and you feel there's something between you two, ask for a casual date to the movies or friendly's. something fun and light so you don't have to be incredibly nervous and feel pressure to impress. "what are you doing Friday night? i heard the new ___ movie was really good. would you like to see it with me?"

• find someone you like, take on a first date and then second and see how things go be romantic girls love that shit

• Have a conversation more than 3 times or more to gauge her affections towards you

• ask her if she'd like to go out sometime, maybe go get dinner or something.