Isn't it a shame that so many of us are single?

No, really. It looks like there's a lot of really good guys and girls on gag. Sucks that some of us haven't met the right person. Here's to hoping the best for you guys!!

Edit, I meant people who're actually interested in being in a relationship, guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• What shame? It's my choice. I'd rather be single than be with someone I don't care about/habe feelings for.
    And don't worry, girly. You're just 15. It's normal to not have a boyfriend at your age. When I was 15, all I cared about was sports and cartoons ;p

• I just got out of a relationship, and it wasn't a good break up, so I'm kind of a loner for now. I'm always reading posts about people who seem like good people but still haven't found anyone, and I think that sucks.

• Oh! It does. But you have to understand that the people who say they haven't found anyone are the ones who actually don't put any efforts. They're introverted and want others to approach them. You can't expect to find your right person, if you don't put yourself out there. I mean they have to put some efforts too.

• And I'm sorry things didn't work out with your boyfriend. But you know what. I'm pretty sure you'll find your right guy soon, cause you seem like a really great girl. Try not to think about him and the memories you had with him though. The only fastest way to get over someone is get yourself busy with some other things or do what you like to do. What you good at like sports or drawing or something. Make some plans with your friends. You'll not feel lonely once you stop focusing on negative things and do things which distracts you from thinking about him.
      I've been there.

What Guys Said 13

• Hahaha. Calm down your only 15. While I know many people want to find someone and be in a relationship. I say don't rush and enjoy the time alone when your just the focus. Being in a relationship or married in wonderful but it takes a lot of time, effort, compromise and patience to make it work and keep it going.

• I just got out of a relationship actually, and I'm still recovering. But I always read posts about people who sound decent but still can't find anyone, and yeah, it's a shame.

• The whole world sucks because I am still bachelor.

• Yes it happens to the best of us and i believe everyone
    is entitled to have someone special in their life to love.

• Don't want a relationship, Never plan on having one.

Dosent really bother me. Can see how it would be inconvenient for others tho.

• 0|0
    • Read this, too:
      www.wsj.com/.../SB10001424052748704409004576146321725889448

And the comments (yes, there are over 2000, you don't have to read them all, but some of the stories shared are shocking)

• There are no women worth being good for either.

These are the same people who tell women they dont need a husband or kids to be fulfilled yet in the same breath tell men they should have families You can't have both at the same time and men have picked up on that women don't want to be married and hell a lot of the time they act like they don't like men. What the fuck is the point of anything anymore, its so fucked up why even try to fix it.

• Here's to hoping every one here finds someone. Good luck boys and girls.

• Dating is a pain in the ass, and there's a lot of freaks and weirdos out there.

• it's their own problem.

seek and ye shall find. carpe diem. preferable over posting on some Web forum.

• It's all our faults! We are pussies, scared to make a move

• Everyone's single at some point ;P

• I dont know. I just don't want to put any effort into getting a relationship so I stay single

• I'm happy being single, no regrets

• they don't want us... why should we want them?

unless desperate.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm sure most of us will meet someone eventually!

• Thank you for the sympathy, lol.

• The good looking ones are taken. The non-good looking ones have no profile pictures up. So yes, most of us are single.

• I don't know about that. I don't post pictures of myself anywhere online unless it's private because I don't feel comfortable sharing what I look like with complete strangers.

• What's wrong with being single and what does good looking have to do with it?

• The post doesn't say being single is bad, it says it's a shame that good people who want to be in relationships can't find the right person. What's wrong with wanting to date?

• Its actually fun being single, you could sleep peacefully at night without worrying about someone cheating on you. We can flirt with anyone we want, save money and what not. Who wants all that drama anyways? (Funny coming from me but yeah)

• No I am good being single

• Being single is probably the best policy

• I'm not looking for love on here.

• Yeah, true. Sometimes the biggest assholes are in relationships while the nice ones suffer a lot

• I know what you mean, but a lot of us actually don't want to be in a relationship :)

• I don't want anyone but thanks anyway. 😊

• what if we are happy being single :) yup, I Don't want no boyfriend, no kids.
    single is the good life for me!

• i met a guy here. crazy right?

• There is a reason these people are single. If they were so amazing they would be wifed or husbanded up by now

• Not true, actually, there's a lot of reasons why someone could be decent looking with a good personality and still be single, but okay.

• No need to be sorry. Everyone has their own opinion of things

• @Ladrason I don't judge anyone by the way they look. I judge by your actions. Your views on women i can tell are stereotypical and are somewhat misconstrued.