Girls, do guys ever stand for you?

Are there ever guys who stand out in a crowd? If so what usually makes them stand out? Is it just based on looks?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, for me tall guys with long cool hair (the thing that really stands out), good sense of style.

• I have short hair oh well to each his/her own.

What Girls Said 12

• The way they behave towards other people. That's what makes them stand out.

• YES and NO. It's who they are. I can generally tell who a person is by how they stand and walk and then the big give aways are their facial actions and gestures and stuff like that. But also how they act around the people they're near is a big give away, and if they're smoking/have heaps of tats - major turn off FOR ME!

So basically if they're really hot, yes they're gonna stand out... but in saying that they won't stand out anymore if they're rude/arrogant/ignorent etc etc etc

• actions, they speak louder than words. i find it adorable when a guy acts all sweet to a little girl or boy (like their niece or nephew if they are in a playground, ust acting like they could be a great father one day) my biggest thing is if they treat you right and well i just look for the man who would be a great father to my kids one day

• There are certain types of guys that stand out based on their appearance but there are also guys who stand out based on how they act, talk, what they might have with them, for example a skateboard, but for me mostly the way they look. Sometimes the look isn't if they are hot but what they're wearing as certain brands or things give me an idea into their interests. Guys with dreads are automatically on my radar though haha.

• I know it when i see it, depends on his hair, face, walk, dress sense, like i said i know it when i see it.

• its not always look. if i hear him playing or mentioning music i like, he stands out. if he stands out for physical appearance, its because he is dressed well or has that look of "my life is put together and i got this shit in the bag"

• Yeah. Face, body, hair. Appearance. Then the personality maybe.

• Really dang it 😭 girls just want the hot guys. I'll get the body and girls will come running 😏

• Yeah but tbh when you show them you are a fun and nice person to be around, it hooks them in.

• Yes, and of course if he is physically attractive yeah but that doesn't really work for me...
    If a guy stands out to me its cuz his heart shines out... Which in other words he's really kind, not a jerk and treats people and me with respect

• I hope I stand out to a girl one day. There are girls who stand out and for me it's their wonderful personality and kindness that makes me infatuated.

• I'm sure you will... You just have to wait and see

• Being funny or like i said their laugh.

• Every girl is different. Some things that stand out to one girl may not be the same for another. The best thing to do is to be yourself. Some girl is bound to notice you eventually, it's inevitable.

• Sometime, if he is laughing and very positive. I'll also notice if he's wearing a cool shirt.

• Their beauty. Men that are at least a fucking 6 are freaking RARE. This is the dirty sludge the female gender is offered, while you men were given the more beautiful gender to fuck and admire all day long.