How can I kiss or hug my boyfriend if he's almost 2 feet taller than me?

I'm really short, only 4'9 but my boyfriend is 6'7, almost 2 feet taller than me. We've been really close friends for a while and we just recently started dating but I'm worried on how can I hug or kiss him? My head doesn't even reach his chest when we're both standing! I really want to find a way to kiss him while he's standing but I can't think of any way that doesn't involve me carrying as stool everywhere I go. please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Leap into his arms and kiss him. Take out a leg and make him kneel then kiss him. Attach a rope to his neck and pull his head down to Your level. Climb him like a monkey

What Guys Said 6

• Damn that's huge. I hope you is playing sports with that kind of height at that age. Anyway sounds toough but being how small you are I'm sure he can lift you up to his lips.

• 1|0
  • Tell him to grab your ass n hold you up n then enjoy 😍😚

• Stilettoes I guess...

• Kiss on the stairs.

• 6'7 at 15 years old :O

What Girls Said 5

• 4'9 and 6'7. Wow... O_O
    Well. I'm pretty sure he can just lift you to kiss you ;D

• Stand on his feet. Jump up. Do something stupid and cute. When you have your first kiss with him, bring a stool! Make it silly and cute

• You run to him, yell catch me, jump on him and kiss him.

• Wear heels and tiptoe... i like tall men.

• Stepstool...