Ladies how many others agree to this? Guys can comment what they think of it?

Guys y'all can comment what you think.
For me this is certainly true.
Ladies how many others agree to this? Guys can comment what they think of it.!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? But I feel like girls should get something more than this, is this really all they want?

What Guys Said 9

• I think you can expand on this to include guys and girls in any relationship, including just friends. I doesn't matter what the genders are. It is the really simple things are needed. A hug and a kind word spring to mind.

• This would fall into one of those "thinking of you" types of things.

But when it comes to something like a wedding, there will be women who would be offended if an engagement ring costed something like fifty bucks. So some guys may be confused at this. So this kinda scenario would be why a guy would have confusion in regards to such a thing. Many girls have said the price of such a deal shouldn't matter but there's plenty of situations online where you'll read about women being offended. So guys can be very confused in such scenarios.

• Guys tend to be totally different in this regard. Lots of little gestures work great for girls, because like you say, a candy bar works almost as well as expensive flowers because the main thing that matters to her is that she's on his mind, not how much cash he's spending, and how often he makes the effort shows how much he's thinking of her.

To a guy, occasional big gestures get you much more bang for your buck than lots of little ones. The surprise candy bar you get him will be forgotten about as soon as the wrapper goes in the bin, whereas the new guitar that you got him as a surprise Christmas gift he'll remember forever.

• We like to overcomplicate things and sometimes we want to make them feel special, i'm a stupid man, sorry :)

• I'd say about 20% of the girls only care about the sentiment... The 80% care about the price tag unfortunately... I know this because I'm a gardener that will grab flowers from the garden that I've nurtured with my own fingers, a musician that will play a girl a song, an artist that will draw her a picture, a poet that will write a clever note, and a chef that will cook her a great meal... I regularly do those small little things and quite frankly most girls don't give a shit... If they see shinny jewelry they go ape shit sadly..

• Damn they lucky.

• Most take it for granted though... It's sucks because quality time, acts of service, physical touch are at the max in how I show my love... and so many girls want monastery gifts and bullshit words. All be it some girls want what I want, they aren't as common as they should be.

• Guys want the same thing girl. Just small signs to show that you're thinking about them. It's called love...

• uhm u think? well if we dont get u the 50$ roses u'll start saying that "my boyfriend is very cheap guy"...

• I do those things only...
    hehe
    i am pretty good at doing random shits.. lol

• There are women tho that do want all that to prove love

What Girls Said 5

• I totally agree with you.

• Depends on the kind of girl. You can't give a $1 candy bar to impress a gold digger lol...

But for me, yeah. It's the thought that counts.

• Exactly!!! I should have put the girls who don't care about the small things aren't the right girls for you.

• I so agree with this

• So true or take me to McDonald's to spend Time together and eat

• Yes!!! The fancy dates are overrated!!

• Yeah I shouldn't be with mines either I'm 16 he's 21 in like 19 days

• I'm glad you two are together lol!!! Saddening we can't be together. Because like I really really like him and he knows that... And he's so sweet, even when he's mad at me. My friend says if we were closer than we are we'd act like a married couple.

• PREACH GIRL