Should I ask a girl out even though she declined the first time?

I asked out a friend of mine a few months ago, she friendzoned me and said no. Since then we haven't really been friends and haven't spoken much despite being good friends before it.

We're starting to talk more now (not much though) and she keeps giving me glances in class but that could just be her flirty personality, I still like her and want to know if it might now be ok to ask her out again.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't ask her out again. Girls have sometimes been known to change their minds about a guy over time, but you deserve better than that. You want a girl who likes you from day one. When a girl turns me down for a date, that's it. She gets no more chances with me.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope... Let her ask you first...
    Try to play hard to get, that way she wouldn't take advantage of you and will appreciate your effort in asking her out!

• I guess you should not ask her again because you are declined at the firSt time

What Guys Said 3

• you should only do this if you've changed in a significant way since the last time you asked her out, and if you feel that the dynamic between you and her has changed. it sounds like the only reason you think you should her out again is because you weren't talking, and now you started talking again... so no. there are other girls.

• if anything acting like you don't give a fuck anymore would be more likely to get the response you want. but its your call. id wait at least and feel things out.

• F her bro. move on... there's many fished in the pond