Shy girls, what kind of guys are you into?

Enlighten me please! Do you want, for example, a guy to take charge for you? To be assertive?

And I'm talking about actual shy here, lol. So many girls seem to state they are shy while really they aren't :3

12

Most Helpful Girl

• id like a guy who was equally as shy as me but could also open up when we were alone or in small groups

• Shy how? As in being silent and reserved in public rather than loud and 'out there' ?

• I don't like being with loud and out there people, I feel like they draw too much attention and it can be embarrassing sometimes. shy and reserved is fine, as long as he's polite and can still speak up when he needs to.

What Girls Said 11

• I am an actual shy girl, i may not appear it on the net but i really am in person, it's terrible ha.

If i'm being honest a guy who takes charge is really appealing to me. A guy who talks more than me or who doesn't mind a quiet girl, or a guy who engages and kind of makes you talk more. Has to be attractive. I don't typically have a type but guys who have dreads, i find sooo attractive. Laid-back, not clingy. Open-minded. I kind of need a guy whose comfortable with being intimate? because i need them to bring that out in me. Easy to talk too, not judgmental. Comfortable. Gotta like animals. Doesn't need constant attention, or okay with not being together or in contact all the time. I think that's what i'm into ha.

• Im only selectively shy, when I am with people I am comfortable with I can get loud and crazy so I suppose I will want a guy who can make me feel like myself and be confident with who I am. (: and during social situations if I am with him I will feel a lot more comfortable since he can bring out my best side.

• I am really shy but i hang out with all outgoing people so they can constantly help me to get out my comfort zone. My boyfriend is an extrovert meanwhile i am an introvert. Its kind of annoyig that he constantly wants to go out on dates and not just stay at home and watch netflix. So i guess i want a laid back outgoing boyfriend. Someone who likss to take charge (because i won't lol)

• Most shy girls look for a guy to be protective. Because they are shy they also want someone that they can actually talk to and get used to being around, and that takes some kind of sensitive and understanding qualities. Personally I am not as shy as I used to be, but I understand how it works. But every girl is different, what one girl likes may be different from another. And you can never go wrong with just asking the girl how she feels and what she likes.

• But do you want to a guy to take you out of your shell as well? Or just be there for you and build up trust, but only to open up to the guy?

• I like a mixture of assertive and someone who is willing to take a back seat; in turn he forces me to take the lead. I think that is the only type of guy that could help me break out of my shy shell.

• Not all "shy girls" like the same type of people. Being shy had nothing to do to what your attracted to. Personally I just like people for who they are and as long as they are true to that I find them attractive. However, rudeness, selfishness, and overall cocky people are a big turn off.

• I think shyness does has to do with attraction, because opposites attract and shyness can be a big influence in one's life. It can be very appealing when someone helps you overcome something like that, i believe.

• Unfortunately im into a guy who is well known around school and I know for a fact that it won't work out. he's way over my league

• I like a guy who's protective

• I'm shy only in front of new people, so someone talkative and funny will get me out of my shell faster

• lol , i am... but yes i'd like for a guy to take charge for me:)

• Some assertiveness is good to have. Since I am shy, a guy that would stick up for me if needed, but is also nice and caring towards me is what I tend to like.