How To Get Him To Ask Me Out?

Hi all,

I met this guy in my class and he has initiated our interactions over the past 2 weeks. We only started talking 2 weeks ago (he finally became brave) and now we are entering the last week of the course. I'm fairly certain he likes me based upon his actions/body language/conversations. He has hinted by saying "want to hang out sometime?" to which I replied "sure! i'd love that, text me and let me know." He never texted me and this is the second time he asked to hang out. He also takes forever to text me back--but he admits in person he is bad at texting and feels it is impersonal.
How can I help him out... we only see each other two more times and I would feel really upset if I were to lose him.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy just isn't going to make it happen. You'll probably have to ask him out.

• how should i go about asking him?

• Just think of a fun activity that the two of you can do together. For example, if you like to go to the park, you could tell him something like, "I was thinking we could go to the park on [insert day here]. How does [insert time here] sound?"

• I will give this a shot :)! Ty<3!

What Guys Said 14

• "I think it would be very sad if we never saw each other again after this course, so, since you are bad at texting. . . and it IS impersonal. . . you could either suggest something now or wait five minutes and call me on my phone. And if you don't, I'll know that you're not interested and I'll move on."

OR

"Hey, I've been having this weird problem with getting hungry every Friday and Saturday night. Do you think you could help me try to solve that problem this weekend?"

• What? He's lying everyone texts on the fly these days, & besides if
    He really wanted to see you , & text you , he would make the effort. because I would be texting a girl I like frequently , but not like a clingy lunatic lol

• how bout try callin him then if he's bad at texting?

• You could always ask him out. There's nothing wrong with girls asking guys out.

• take the lead and ask him out. call him up and say Hey_____, would you like to have lunch/dinner with me tonight?

• tell him that another guy asked you out. i'm sure plenty do since most girls get asked out pretty often. guys like to compete, so it will entice him to ask you before it's too late.

• "Hey! This class is almost over. When are you going to ask me out?"

• You can't, just hope for the best

• " i'd really enjoy going somewhere with u "

• probably doesn't like you.

• FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN just ask him get to the damn point!!

• ask him out yourself you lazy bitch. do you think you're some kind of supermodel that you can wait around for guys to ask you out? if you were you wouldn't be on this site. end of story

• Guy doesn't know how to flirt, and ask women out, if you're going to ask someone out, have a plan already, don't just say "want to hang out sometime"

• lol story of my life. i hate texting. find another guy, he might prove to have more common things with me and you won't like that... .