Girls, do you like it when a guy gets a bonner when cuddling?

do you like it when a guy gets a bonner when cuddling?

• yes
    75% (30)
  • no
    25% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens all the time and I get wide eyed and turn then kiss him... My oh my me like that :) ;) :). <3

What Girls Said 8

• Yep, it is a turn on... Like... A big turn on for me as much as it is for him. Makes me realise I am the woman that gives him such a pleasurable feeling before or even after cuddling/sex, etc... And, by him having a boner, I then get my kinks on and let him know what's happening with me or how my body is handling it, which turns a guy on and leads to awesome sex, or pash sessions, or brilliant spooning. Spooning and forking is the shizz! :) I sure voted A! :D

• yes it's flattering. I don't like when he tries to hide it from me, I'd prefer for him to be upfront about it

• Yes because that turns me on

• It's flattering

• not really no.

• Depends on the girl

• Guess it depends on the mood, if I am horny then it would be a turn on, if I am not into it that night then it'll just be nothing, maybe I'll give him like a hj or bw so he still gets some sort of action.

• Yes as if we are cuddling on the sofa for a long time, it shows that it can lead to sex