What do you think about Half-White, Half-Filipino people?

Just wondering what you think. My people are curious, since you think about us all day erday!

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I met a family of half white half philippine and they were all beautiful the guys and the girls.
    scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/.../..._1028529806_n.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Looks about right.

• Yea I am friends with the guy in the middle they have a family of eight kids and each of them is into art or science or something. They're all beautiful and sometimes i wished the girls lived closer to the college lol

• can't keep those flips away from sciences and arts...

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 10

• They are very beautiful but there's also a dark side. I have a white-filipino friend who has been bullied because of her skin colour. She passed through traumatic and suicidal experiences just because of her skin colour. I'm glad she's okay now. Until I met her, I'd never imagine that beautiful people could be bullied too (because of their looks).

It's so bad to be in minority in every country :( Even I faced such experiences because I'm Mixed-Asian not porper Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that at all! I need to know the person a bit before I accurately judge them, though. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • They tend to be short, in my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're biracial

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know many of them but the ones I do know are all beautiful people!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not sure if it qualifies as hoppa but you are all damn hot

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of them are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm half white half venezuelan so I'm used to it

0|0
    0|0
  • bruno mars comes to mind