Girls, Would you ask a shy person out?

A person that doesn't speak unless spoken too, and never asks questions.
I don't see how someone like that can get by in the world... I'm that person.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I asked out my ultra shy boyfriend out. He's... Not shy like he used to be, still a wee bit shy but due to months into our relationship, and my patience, and me teaching him all the awesome things that can happen in relationships with me being his first serious relationship, oh yeah, it can all work a treat. He's still my boyfriend now. It took work to get him to admit he crushed over me for a year and a half, but all good things come out of one's mouth and mind in the end. Shy people just need to see the awesome person they are inside and out, aaaand be prepared to just take a risk. That risk can become the best risk they take and land them the most surprising outcome for them. Key tip is learn that somehow, something will make you curious and the questions will eventually flow... Little drips, then trickles then with lots of time, the questions gush like a leaking tap! I used to be ultra shy and never ask anything or speak up. Young me would never recognise adult me I can guarantee you that! I achieved confidence with doing theatre actually, would you believe. I suddenly was on a stage in the limelight. Stage fright vanished and I stopped being scared and shy and meek and mild about everything, became inquisitive about the world, and bam! I can now be confident and shine. Confidence is attractive but being overly confident and macho is then too much for me and a turn off, I see cocky guys out there trying to pick up at bars, clubs etc, and it's just wrong. Most of them only want a bit of sex or a casual arrangement anyway... Keen to hear from you by message at any time, I can help you overcome your little worries for sure! :)

What Girls Said 8

• If I had a crush on the person and want to give a relationship with them a chance. Of course I would ask them. If you want something always go for it.

Though I think I scare shy people because i'm the complete opposite. :D I'm very hyper and loud the happier and hyper I am. lol

• Yes. I actually have a thing for a shy guy right now. Only thing is that he is a normally outgoing person, only shy around me, but he is getting better. The only reason I have not asked him out is because he is sending me lots of mixed signals to the point where I feel like he does not like me.

• Well I'm quite shy myself, so that would not be a good match I guess :P

But if I ever were to approach someone (romantic or not), then it depends on the aura around that person and the chemistry I can feel. Some people are easier to approach and talk to than others. And sometimes, not often though, I am the one to start talking with others, and that is just if I can feel like being the one who isn't shy? It's difficult to explain I guess :P

• Yes if i like him

• I'm that person too until I get to know a person, but if other things are good wouldn't stop me

• My last question was literally how to tell a shy person I like him lol

• Maybe.
    (Filler)

• If I like him and I think he likes me...