Girls, do you ever find a guy interesting, but don't want to date him?

Can a guys personality ever draw you towards him without ever wanting to date him?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It can happen.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes definitely. I'm more of a girl who has a lot of guy friends though.. So I often find guys interesting and just want to stay friends. There is finding someone one interesting and wanting to spend more time with them as friends.. And then there is really connecting with someone and feeling more of a passion, personality and looks-wise, and that's when I would want to be more than friends.

• Yeah. Usually, it's because he won't date me because I'm not the 'right' ethnicity. It's a terrible situation in which I've been drawn to people but find out they don't outside their ethnicity so I 1) automatically can't date them and 2) feel disgusted at someone who thinks like that.

And also, yeah, but it's usually if I find out he's devout. I know I'm not, so my feelings go from desire of him to desire of his knowledge and possible companionship.

• Usually no.. If Im into a man I want more than friends

• If I know he is not single... that would probably be the only case. If I am drawn enough to someone's personality there would not be much else that would stop me from wanting to at least give him a chance.

• I assume so, this happens to me all the time (guys acting this way toward me). And I think there have been cases in the past where I liked someone as a person but didn't want to date them.

• Yes. I have a really nice neighbor that I get along with very well. He seems nice and we have some things in common, he is also attractive. But for some reason I just can't see myself dating him.

• Probably cuz you're neighbors.

• Yeah but it goes the same with other friends. That was just the best example I could think of.

• It's happened to me before..

• Yes! There's this one guy at school who is very funny and nice, but I would never date him

• Yup totally.

• Yes. Usually I find something about him interesting but not enough for me to want to date him.

• Nope, if I'm drawn to him, I'll either f*ck him or date him.