Is she playing hard to get after sex?

so Friday night I invited this girl I've been seeing round mine for dinner and to stay the night, we have been on 5 dates, kissing holding hands etc and she's already been to mine twice before and stayed over once. I cooked for her and then we watched a film, she was asking me when my last girlfriend was and was refering to me and her as "us". Anyway we ended up having sex, it was slightly awkward as my parents were in and my bed was making a ton of noise. after we cuddled and went to sleep, in the morning we cuddled again before she had to leave. 10mins after she left she sent me a message thanking me for dinner. I said no worries we should do it again sometime, she agreeed and said we have so much we need to do together and listed a few activities. I said yeah i know its because we have so much incommon then teased her about her footbal team losing. anyway she didn't reply to that text which isn't uncommon as she's always busy and this has happend a few times and she's never been the fastest at texting since day one. she's text me the folowing day asking how my day has been and if I've had a good weekend etc .., I replied a few hours later and asked her about her weekend and about a family event she went to the day before, however she's not replied as of yet ( 8hours).. Im not sure if im being silly, but is she being distant or playing hard to get still? im pretty sure if she's wasn't intrested she wouldn't text me asking about my day she would just cut contact? I've slowly begun to really like this girl although we haven't defined what we are, although she says she's only dating me and her mum knows about us, so I guess my question is do you think she's into me? I know she's extreemly busy.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just busy having a normal life. I personally will avoid suggesting activities to a guy if I don't want to go out again. Snapchat doesn't always demand a response- she's just showing you what she's up to.

What Girls Said 4

• She is into you but for whatever reason didn't respond to that text. Don't sweat it she is clearly into you.

• Maybe she is busy

• I think your over thinking this. Just message her and ask how her day/evening was.

• Maybe. Ask her what's up.

What Guys Said 0