Dating a married man is wrong or right?

i was in a date with a married man... i just want to clarify if i am wrong or right... he even has kids

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Chuckle. If you have to ask, clearly you are REALLY wrong. You ought to be spanked, but that would probably just encourage you.

4|5
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• you're wrong
    he is wrong

ya both scumbags

2|3
    0|0
  • how old is he? and did you know he is married? what do you expect from the relationship... do you want only sex or do you want him to leave his wife?

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking a coffee or having lunch together is no problem. But keep it at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating a married man with kids... under 18... wtf?

This is a troll, right?

1|2
    0|0
  • Are you retarded?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong. He's free to be tested

0|0
    0|1
  • its a subjective question.

Females think its okay, as long as its not happening to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it's not okay.

• You mean that *she* (the asker) would suddenly be a lot clearer on the right or wrong of it, if she were the one being cheated on, specifically. Right?

• Don't see a problem as long as you aren't asking for more.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 with married man!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking it's very shady, even though people cheat for all sorts of reasons. I had sex with an older married woman who told me that her husband hadn't fucked her in three years. I didn't feel bad about that, because she was in her sexual prime and stuck in a sexless marriage. It was totally unfair to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It is completely alright. I could tell you why but there is no logical reason, logical reasons all would end to both of you being simple shitbags, but hey who needs logic. so I guess it is just alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're both wrong. If you know he's married, yet you are continuing to date him, that's wrong. Stay away from guys who are taken. He's just typical philandering scum.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you went on a romantic date it doesn't take a genius to know that is wrong whether he has kids or not. If it was as friends no problem. Also, you are under 18 you shouldn't be going on romantic dates with married men at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has separated from his wife for years but is just not divorced, it's not wrong, but it's not very wise.

0|0
    0|0