What was your boyfriend's/girlfriend's opinion of you when you first met? What was yours of them?

Did you dislike them? Did they dislike you? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• i knew this girl would b my fav... and still is :-)

(not girlfriend xactly... but sth like that)

• I liked everything about my wife. she on the other hand had herd through the grapvine that i liked to hit the casinos and really party like escourts and a little dable of this. I was persistent and changed a lot for the better

What Girls Said 3

• I just asked my boyfriend what he thought of me so I'll get back to you but I thought he was so weird haha. Never thought I would date him.

• He said he thought I was an uber daddy's girl (which I still am haha) but he said it wasn't a bad thing and he didn't dislike me. :p

• When I first met my boyfriend (so I've been told) he thought that i was beautiful :3 when i first saw him though i was thinking A) thats a very bright orange bike and B) he looks shorter in person XD

• None of us disliked each other, the complete opposite, we both found each other very attractive, not only physically but also our personalities and we fell for each other eventually