My girly friend farts more than me? And likes it?

I'm okay with a girl farting. That's a normal thing to do. But she embraces it a bit too much for my liking. She'll like lean over and fart at me. Is this normal? I tell her that it is un lady like and that it bugs me but she doesn't seem to mind. She is 18, Will she grow out of this? Or Is there any way I can get her to be a bit more lady like?

• My girl farts a lot and at me / I fart compulsively on my guy
  • My girl rarely toots / my girly butt ain't about that life
  • Wait, girls fart? What!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never purposely fart or in any way direct the fart towards my man. If it happens, I excuse myself and don't make a big deal out of it. It is a bodily function, after all. What she is doing is definitely childish and unladylike and I think it would be a turn off for most guys. I would just tell her again and make sure she knows you are serious. It is not something worth breaking up over, but tell her it is a turn-off for you.

What Girls Said 3

• She doesn't have to conform the role of a "lady" if she doesn't want to. She can do what she wants.

That said, I think farting is gross and I would never subject my dude to my smells--seriously. He would die and then I'd be stuck with a murder charge--so I would expect the same.

• damn its gross from her to act like this.. tell her to grow up

• She's childish and gross. Tell her to grow up or get lost. You told her it bothers you and she is disrespecting you by continuing her behavior.

• A agree but I really love her. In general she is cute as a button... Except when she does this. I don't really wanna break up from a fart. But I'd rather her not. What do you think I should do?

• Than you will have to put up with it and hope she grows up and stops. To me, I wouldn't put up with it no matter how cute they are.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess you probably don't know this girl now but either she does this because she finds farting funny or she is a girl that has a fart fetish.

• Am I the only one who has never farted with people around? Not that hard, you just need the sphincter control of an 8 year old (or older).

• Pretty sure she can hold it, she just chooses not too. I don't know what to do about it

• Embrace the sweet scent of love.

But seriously, she's challenging your masculinity. Step your game up. Solid diet of eggs and beans... GO

• I accept this challenge with pride and determination in my heart

• If I have girlfriend and she fart around me for fun I will leave her forever. It's not fun and its not good specialy for girls

• Exactly. But I don't want to just leave her. She's really great. Imagine you are with the most beautiful and perfect girl you can think of, but she thinks farts are funny. What would you do?

• Tell her I dont like what you're doing and dont do it again. I think it's sample thing she can do for you if she's in love with you. Just ask her to not do it thats all